Monday, October 29, 2007

Ward trunk or treat

Last Friday was our ward Halloween party...here are some more fun Halloween pictures.

We've discovered that Taylor has a fantastic memory. She was assigned a scripture to say/read for the Primary program in a few weeks. We got the scripture on a Sunday, and Taylor had it memorized by Tuesday. She's very animated when she says it, and it cracks us up...."Therefore BEHOLD! I will proCEEEEED to do a MARVELOUS work among this people...even a marvelous work and a WOOOOOONDER!" It's pretty cute to watch. Smarty Pants

Daddy's little pumpkin

Hey there Tayter...put some YEE-HAW in yer giddyup!

Tenley is asking for a treat in this picture. Yup, she got it. Could YOU say not to that cuteness?

Tenley doesn't just walk in this costume, she WADDLES! You can kind of see it in this picture.

4 comments:

Amos said...

Ooooo -- I want to hear her say it -- she's so stinkin cute! Tanks for the pics!

Courtney said...

That last pic of Tenley is hilarious. I can just read her thoughts now..."Mom, WHY did you put me in this outfit??" haha!! She looks adorable in her pumpkin outfit! And of course Taylor is the PRETTIEST cowgirl I've ever seen!! Lovie loves to my niecie-poos!

Wendy said...

I had your blog up yesterday and Josh says, "There's Nate!" I'm telling you Tenley with her hair hidden resembles Nate..good thing Nate is cute too! Love the costumes!

Julie G. said...

Hey, I'm "tagging" you. See my website for details. Loved the Halloween pictures, your girls are just TOO CUTE!