Thursday, January 31, 2008

I've been tagged...here ya go Leah :)

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Having a blast as a freshman at BYU
2. Giving Paul the eye at "Ward Stare"
3. Staying up too late and skipping classes with my roommate and best bud Kodi.
4. Going up to Provo Canyon for bonfires with our crazy friends from the BYU 118th ward.
5. Running 4 miles a day with my pal Jacob and looking FABULOUS. (clearly this doesn't happen any more :)

5 Things on my to-do list for today:

1. Clean (always on my to-do list)
2. Play with my kids
3. Exercise to my fun new kick-boxing dvd
4. Go to the grocery store....Taylor wants dried mangos and Tenley wants cookies
5. Go see Granny if the roads aren't too slick

5 Snacks I enjoy: dried mangos, salted roasted peanuts, cheese, gummies, bread with hot artichoke dip

5 Things I'd do if I were a Billionaire: 1. Pay off house/debt for me and for all of my siblings and friends if they needed it. 2. Buy all new furniture and redecorate. 3. buy a personal jet or three and fly myself and family to our vacation homes stategically located across the country (Disneyland, Nantucket, Jackson Hole, Lake Tahoe). These homes would also be amazingly decorated by Moi. 4. Go shopping for ME for once :) 5. Call my dad and have fun with him investing the rest in the market :)

3 Bad Habits: Procrastinating, going on Laundry Strike until there are 4+ loads that need to be done, letting my kids eat in the car so that the crumbs pile-up.

5 Jobs I've had:
1. Cashier at Bob's market in Lititz
2. Pie boxer/Stacker at Oehme's bakery in Lititz
3. Nurse's aid at rest homes in Lititz and Orem
4. Nanny to the adorable Samson
5. Financial analyst at Goldman Sachs

5 Things you probably don't know about me:
Shoot, this is hard...I'm an open book :) I'll do my best.
1. I am selectively competetive. Sometimes I don't care, but if I decide I want to win, then you better watch out!
2. I love biology/physiology/medicine and have been known to check out gory medical books from the library for light reading. I think it's fun.
3. I am both the tortoise AND the hare. I can sprint super fast, but if it's a long distance race you can bet I'll come in somewhere around last place.
4. I like to do artsy-fartsy stuff...paint, sculpt, write, draw, sew.
5. I'm a tough cookie... I've broken up fights between guys with big muscles on more than one occasion. Fighting is stupid. I once bounced a gruffy old neighbor guy out of our garage 'Sheriff of Nottingham style" when he came over to yell at my little brother for playing with firecrakcers. I was 16. I don't take guff from anyone, especially if you're messing with the fam :)

4 comments:

Courtney said...

HAHA!! That is hilarious about bouncing that guy out of the garage!! I think that man thinks I'm you b/c one of mom and dads neighbors said something to me about how i probably remember him all too well b/c of the firecracker incident with Dane. I had no idea what he was talking about - so that must have been you!! HOW FUNNY!!

Leah said...

you are hillarious Kim thanks for doing that.

Waldeck Dry Goods said...

Hi Kim! Your blog looks great! :)

Darren and Chrissy said...

You are hilarious Kim!! Loved the Robin Hood reflection!!