We had the opportunity to attend the St. Louis temple this last weekend, and had a blast with the kids and some friends from the ward. We drove over when work was done on Friday and enjoyed the evening at a hotel. In the morning we watched all the kids while our friends attended and played in the hotel's pool. Later we had the opportunity to go through a session at the temple while our friends watched the little ones. Thanks Beasleys for inviting us and entertaining our kids for a few hours. Also, thanks for the pictures.

Tenley's ready for the pool
Couldn't get enough of the water after leaving the pool
Tenley and Carter walking around the Temple
9 years ago








3 comments:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
I love your blog Kim...and I love you! You have such a cute family and I'm so glad to know you all...by the way..Pauls little Valentine tribute to you made me cry! You two are too cute!
love the pics and love your girls. Tenley looks so grown up walking with Carter! I'm waiting for more fun pics....hehehe. i can say that now that i finally put a couple pics on my blog!
Post a Comment