April is a fun month at the Moss house. We've had a blast celebrating both Taylor and Tenley's 5th and 2nd birthdays in the last few days. Taylor had a few school buddies over for a Tinkerbell party. She did a great job decorating her own cake! Tenley had a monkey party with the family. Tenley LOVES monkeys. She squealed with delight when she saw a monkey hanging from the chandelier! Happy birthdays beautiful girls!! One more birthday to go (Paul's is on the 23rd) and Mommy can rest from her marathon birthday planning. Phew!
9 years ago








2 comments:
You are the cutest mom ever! You just have so much fun with your girls and I can tell that you are everything to them! Thanks for your example and I can only strive to be as cute and creative as you are!
Have fun in Utah!:)
I love the animal theme--next year can it be toads!!
Post a Comment