Wednesday, May 28, 2008

What do you get when a four year old finds your camera?

ENJOY. YOU KNOW WE DID!!!


5 comments:

Darren and Chrissy said...

For a 4 year old she got some pretty good shots! We'll have her do our family photo shoot next time!

Tyler, Brooke, Britain, Braden and Beckham said...

That is the funnest thing I've ever seen! How precious is that? Really, she did such a great job capturing random shots of her view in the car! Your girls are the cutest!

Anonymous said...

We have a photographer in the family! Loved the shots! She's a natural.

Auntie Cheryl

Anonymous said...

No idea where she would have got the idea to do that! Ha! She's so dang cute!

Aut Heidi

Mary said...

Oh to be 4 again! That was the best, Kim! I loved the camping pics too! Nice to know that the girls had a better time at camping than we did, eh?! :) Hug those cute little girls for me! Have a great week! Oh yeah, I have joined the million other bloggers in the ward! :) You'll have to check it out. :)