Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Funny Little Tenley

I love Tenley's spunky and fun little personality. She says the greatest things, and I try to keep track of them in a little journal I have. Here are some of the most recent...

-Tenley walked up to Paul holding a book, held it up to him and said, "Here Daddy, I need an BIG human to read this to me."

-Tenley says "lose" in place of the word "use." I haven't corrected her yet because she rarely makes these little kid word mistakes and I think it's adorable. So, when she asks Taylor if she can use her stuff, " Taylor can I 'lose' your barbie brush?" Taylor says "No Tenley!" dives for her stuff, and runs and hides her toy. Cracks me up every time.

-If something happened at anytime in the past, could be a year or more ago, Tenley says it happened "Nesterday". So occasionally people think I'm nuts when Tenley tells them things like, "Mommy wrapped my Christmas present NESTERDAY."

-Yesterday we had pirate storytime at the library. Afterwards Tenley informed me that pirates do NOT ride on ships, they ride on motorcycles.

Where does she come up with this stuff? You just gotta love her.

0 comments: