Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Bronson's 9 Month Pictures






















We went outside today to take some pictures of Bronsy for his 9 month mark. He is getting so big! He says Uh-oh when he drops something or wants you to hand something to him. He will raise his arms and say "touch down!" well, really Ta-doh! when you say it to him first. He rolls around to get to things, and so doesn't feel the need to try to crawl. I am totally fine with this...I don't have to chase him around just yet. We love our little Bronsy!

(ps...the sad picture of Tenley captured the moment so perfectly when she realized the picture taking wasn't about her. She got over it in about 2 seconds.)

6 comments:

Kimberlee said...

Thanks for sharing these pictures of your cute kids. You did a great job! I love the coloring.

Courtney said...

These pics are awesome Kimmous! All you guys are inspring me....I am reading my camera manual to get myself started... :) Good job!!

Wendy said...

I really love these pictures! Makes me really miss you guys! Tenley is hilarious in the top pic!

Emily said...

Your kids are adorable Kim!

Chrissy said...

gorgeous photos kimous!!

Doug and Kristi said...

I love all the pictures you take! You're SO GOOD! Miss you Kim!