:: Tenley and Mommy's springs bulbs starting to grow :: Bronson talking all the time :: Ba-bo (bottle) :: Truck :: Hot :: Fuh-buh (football) :: Taylor as a Star Fish in her school play, Go Fish :: Tenley manicuring her nails :: Tenley singing 'I Know That My Savior Loves Me' loud and proud in Primary :: Visitng Hot Rod Granny :: Taylor reading the Wizard of Oz on her own :: Tenley writing her name and letters :: Reading Charlie and Lola :: Eating Healthy :: Bronsy scooting around :: Job hunting :: Taylor jumping rope 2000 times in 2 days of recess :: Story time at the library :: counting down to Easter and the Moss birthday marathon :: Playing with cousins :: Switching and sharing bedrooms :: Taylor's wiggly teeth :: Tenley getting excited for preschool in the fall :: First spring day at the park ::


















4 comments:
love the update and pics as always.
I love my little nieces and nephews. I love all your quotes and stuff, too. keep it up sista, and i will try too!
I always love your blog!! It makes me smile! I miss and love you all!!
I'm not kidding - your kids NEED to be models, they are gorgeous! I love all the pictures. I also love that I thought of you every Monday night for the last few months watching Bachelor and routing for my personal fave - TENLEY!!! I kept telling everyone... "My friend has a Tenley" and then telling the story of how you came up with it and then talked yourself out of it and then, well we all know how the story ended. Hugs to you my friend!
Post a Comment