We borrowed Uncle Darren's awesome camera to take a few pictures of the girls to get this blog of ours started the right way. Taylor had a great time posing for the pictures...Tenley not so much. We had to bribe her with fishy crackers. Ha!
Tenley's latest thing is saying "Meeeeee!" whenever she wants something like food or chocolate or a toy. (Who wants chocolate??....Meeeee!!!) Very cute. She's famous at church and around town for being very social. She says hi to EVERYBODY and won't quit until they say hi back. This includes family, friends, store cashiers, and animals. "Hi, hi, hi, HIII KITTY!!!"
Taylor is a smarty pants...she's been reading and writing and is doing a great job at sounding out words. She can't wait for preschool to start in the fall. She LOVES to play at Grandma Amundsen's house (who doesn't?!) She said the cutest thing to me the other day. I was getting ready to go to a church meeting on a Sunday night and had just changed from my comfy clothes back into my nice church clothes. As I walked down the stairs she said, "Wow Mommy...you look like a special girl." Needless to say, I felt gorgeous all night :)
Ok, enjoy the pictures. I'll put more up soon!
Tenley's latest thing is saying "Meeeeee!" whenever she wants something like food or chocolate or a toy. (Who wants chocolate??....Meeeee!!!) Very cute. She's famous at church and around town for being very social. She says hi to EVERYBODY and won't quit until they say hi back. This includes family, friends, store cashiers, and animals. "Hi, hi, hi, HIII KITTY!!!"
Taylor is a smarty pants...she's been reading and writing and is doing a great job at sounding out words. She can't wait for preschool to start in the fall. She LOVES to play at Grandma Amundsen's house (who doesn't?!) She said the cutest thing to me the other day. I was getting ready to go to a church meeting on a Sunday night and had just changed from my comfy clothes back into my nice church clothes. As I walked down the stairs she said, "Wow Mommy...you look like a special girl." Needless to say, I felt gorgeous all night :)
Ok, enjoy the pictures. I'll put more up soon!








4 comments:
stinkin' CUTE!
Yay! I'm glad you got your blog started. It will be fun to keep up with your fam and watch the little girlies grow! :) I can't believe how big Tenley is! Cute little girls - I miss them! Hopefully we'll see you soon. :) Give them a big smooch from Aunt Corky and a nice slobbery one from their cousin, Trey!
Kimmus, They are beautiful! I cannot believe how big Taylor is, last time I saw her she was a little itty bitty baby! I'm glad you guys are doing so well - post more pictures!!
Hey Kimmy--great pictures. Can't wait for more!!
Post a Comment