Here are a few cute pictures of our kidlettes. Some are from Paul's Moss family reunion. Taylor had fun with her cousins. Take a long look at Taylor's gorgeous locks...they may not be there next time! She has been begging me to cut her hair up to her chin with it stacked in the back. She saw a little girl with that hair cut and loved it! I told her we would cut it short if she still wanted it when preschool starts. I'll have a hard time (no more braids and pigtails!), but she can harldy wait.
Check out the picture of Taylor and her cousin Jared...they bumped heads HARD...we had them pose with the frowniest faces they could muster. We were cracking up after that!
Also, there are a few taken by an up-and-coming photographer named Uncle Darren. He took some really cute ones of Tenley and Paul!








4 comments:
Cute kids--what great pictures--who took them?? No really--a blog is much more fun when you have cute kids like yours. Keep blogging--we love the pictures!!
What beautiful little nieces I have! I love Taylor's hair - I would have a hard time cutting it, too, but she'll be beautiful with a little "bob" too!! :)
I think Tenley and Taylor are even cuter than just a couple of weeks ago. Lots of love to you guys!
more! more! send some more! That pic after they hit heads is hilarious -- their expressions totally tell the story. ha! They are dolls.
Post a Comment