Well, we finally let aTaylor get her hair cut the way she wanted--just in time for school. She looks absolutely adorable. What can I say, my four-year-old has good taste! Needless to say, she was walking around church today with her new haircut feeling pretty sassy!!
9 years ago











5 comments:
A most beautiful young lady with a most beautiful haircut! Grandma and Grandpa Boyack
Oh my gosh!! She is so beautiful!! Taylor--you are such a big girl now--your haircut looks so cute on you!!
Like Mother Like Daughter, so beautiful and sooo classy! Have fun at preschool Taylor! Lots of love..Aunt Dindy!
Her hair ROCKS!!! I'm gonna get MY hair cust like that too! Taylor - you're starting a trend!
Oh my gosh, she is so dang cute!!! I love the hair-cut, Taylor!! You look sooo beautiful with long AND short hair, you lucky thing. Now not everyone can get away with THAT!! :)
Post a Comment