Brybry came to vist last week...we had a fun time at Darren's house.
Tenley always seems to have a babydoll with her. She rocks them, sings to them, squeezes them. Cutie patootie.
Tenley and grandma giving kisses...Tenley LOVES Grandma! Note Tenley's goldfishy-like pucker.
Tenley loves Brady too. I think she considers him to be her most lifelike babydoll.
OK, reason #412 why we love Grandma--she makes ANYTHING look GOOD, even sunglasses without the lenses...Hot Rod.
9 years ago








5 comments:
Isn't it true that family is where its at! Fun pictures of grandma--she cracks me up!! Tayter tot is getting so pretty--she is stetching taller and her hair cut makes her look so sassy!! Keep the pictures coming!!
Brady looks like he was ready to lay a wet one on Tenley!! She chose the right spot this time!
Thanks for posting more pics! Your girls are gorgeous as always and your Grandma is awesome! What a beaut!
Haha! Grandma is hilarous - she DOES make everything look good. No fair!
BryBry looks great! And You're adorable too Kimmous. Also, I've been keeping tabs on Taylor's haircutting campaign, and I must say her new hair is absolutly adorable!! I bet it fits her personality so well!
Post a Comment