Tuesday, September 2, 2008

It's a BOY!

18 comments:

Mary said...

Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you guys! Big hugs!

Dorothy said...

Congrats Kim & Paul! I just had a feeling it was a boy...boy's are so cool!

Leah said...

Yeah, boys are delightful!

Matt said...

Congratulations! That's awesome.

McKae M said...

Yeah!!!!!! I am so excited for you kim!!!!

Emily said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited for you!!

Brady said...

I love it! You are the cutest family and a little boy will so darling!!!!! I love little boys too!

Brady said...

By the way...that last comment was from Brooke Bredthauer...I didn't know I was logged in as my brother!!! oops!

Kimberlee said...

How exciting!!!

Kristin said...

A baby boy! So fun, now you get to shop on the other side of the store!! Congrats!

Eliason 5 said...

It's a good thing I voted the right way! Congratulations you guys. Boys are lots of fun.

Ryan and Maria said...

Oh good, a whole new world. You'll love every bit of it!

Joseph and Rebecca Phillips said...

Congratulations! I'm excited for you.

Wendy said...

BOYS BOYS BOYS!! You know I know a little bit about those kind! I can't wait! He is going to be sooo loved by your girls...from the favorite mossy auntie...ha ha!

Anonymous said...

Oh it was so fun to see this entry!!! I am so thrilled for you!!!

Shannon said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy you're getting a boy. They are wonderful.

David and Colleen said...

You are in for a real treat...boys are so sweet and special in so many ways. You also can laugh when your girls dress him up like a princess :)

Doug and Kristi said...

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!! Congratualations Moss Fam!