I thought there might be some aunties and uncles out there who would prefer pictures of Their Royal Cutenesses rather than pics of my ugly mug :) So here ya go... Tenley made this Cat mask at the library Toddler Time. She wore it all day. She knew she looked awesome.
Paul is the coach for Taylor's soccer team. Taylor thinks this is pretty cool. She already has mad ball dribbling skills. Go Tay Tay! She is the second one running behind Paul in the picture where they are doing laps.
Tenley is Daddy's designated Water girl. (Yes, the water bottle is half as big as she is.) She takes her job very seriously. Taylor also takes her water breaks seriously, and is too busy drinking to smile for me in this picture
9 years ago








2 comments:
Ohhhh, Kim your girls are so adorable, and Tenley is so precious in her little cat mask. I love it!!! I also think it is exciting that you are having a boy.
So Paul, you now coach soccer. I didn't even know you played...hahaha!
Hope your trip to St. loui was fun and peaceful.
Post a Comment