Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

A few days ago, Tenley wanted to go play in the backyard. We haven't played too much in the yard lately due to the heat, but with it finally subsiding, I thought it would be a good idea. As I pushed Tenley in the swing, I took a nice deep breath to take in the fresh air. Oh what memories flooded my mind. I was taken back to the carefree days of my youth and the excitement of football. It is finally here and the weather was telling me to get excited. I really miss those days of playing, putting on all the gear, lining up across from someone and running full speed in a battle of wills. Man, that was fun. Well, here's to the beginning of another football season and the excitement it brings with it.

1 comments:

Kim said...

Paul, you're such a stud muffin. Look at you taking that ball through all of those guys. I'm sure that there is a technical term for that move that I don't know, but regardless...you're the best :)