Monday, August 4, 2008

Dress up!

Taylor and Tenley LOVE to dress up, and they make sure to do it daily. It always goes something like this...walk into the tidy room, dump the tub of dress-up clothes ALL OVER the floor, take the frilliest dress (Tenley is ALWAYS Tinkerbell), accessorize, leave the mess all over the floor. Yup, every day :)

6 comments:

Kimberlee said...

How fun! (the dress-up part, not the clean-up part)

Mary said...

Can I just say...way to cute! If I ever get the chance to have kids, I sure hope I have cute girls like yours! ;)

Amos said...

my cute little princesses! LOVE them! Taylor -- your hair sure is getting long...are you growing it out?

Anonymous said...

with three girls I feel your pain! I am soooo excited you are pregnant!!!! CONGRATS!!!! Renee Richards is also expecting #3 after 2 girls and she just found out it's another girl. Can't wait to find out what you will be having - SO FUN!!!

Courtney said...

Look at my pretty little niecy-poos. When I come visiti I'm TOTALLY dressing up with you!

Kim said...

I missed something! Are you pregnant?!!! Yeah!!