We've had our friends' sweet baby Maddie visiting us during the days for the past few weeks. The girls ADORE her. It's fun to see how excited they are and how they will handle their own new baby. Tenley makes sure to remind me daily that Maddie is a GIRL and that HER baby is a BOY :)
9 years ago








5 comments:
So, sweet...got a picture of you from my dad of your prego CUTE belly! I;m very excited for you to have a boy!
We miss you guys!! I miss those sweet girls of yours!! Those were cute pictures. Maddie is so adorable isn't she?
Big hugs to you all!
I am so glad they are so into babies! Trey has an absolute hissy-fit if I even pick up another baby and wants nothing to do with it. Maybe it's a boy thing, but I hope he gets over it in the next 2 months!
So cute!! Looks like the girls will make great big sisters :) And I'm sure its somewhat reassuring to know that at least their excited about the upcoming baby
Post a Comment