Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was so cute you guys! I miss you loads! Merry Christmas!

Wendy said...

I love the video! Don't you just love the awe and wonder of the little ones! We can't wait to see pics of your new one...hopefully sooner that later...Kim, you look great!

Tyler, Brooke, Britain, Braden and Beckham said...

So fun and magical! You are such good parents and Kim I can't wait to see you at your shower! You look awesome! I've having a little one in July and we are very excited...I hope I can look like you do pregnant! We miss seeing you guys!

Doug and Kristi said...

Kids reactions Christmas morning are the best! Tenley, that's how I like to empty my stocking too...the anticipation is way too much to handle! I mean, who really wants to take each piece out one-by-one?