Monday, January 12, 2009

Any day now...

This is a picture of me and my cute little sister with our baby bumps. Courtney is due 3 weeks after me with a little boy. These cousins are going to have a blast together...if they'd just hurry up and get here!

6 comments:

Wendy said...

What beautiful bumps!!! I can't wait to what they turn into. Both of you girls looook fabulous!!!

Courtney said...

So you got the pic then? I actually meant to call you and tell you that you could get it off my blog! Glad you got it. :)

Joseph and Rebecca Phillips said...

Kim,
You look super cute! I look forward to seeing some pictures of that little guy. Good luck with everything.
Rebecca

Anonymous said...

We're waiting on pins and needles! Best wishes you hottie prego mama!

Doug and Kristi said...

How fun that you are totally pregnant together...okay, probably way cooler for you when they actually come out & get to be the best cousins ever! Congratulations! You girls look GREAT! Good luck!

Kim said...

Kim you look adorable while pregnant. Good luck. I know those last few weeks are KILLER! Hope all goes well.