
Some of my favorite Bronson pictures. He is about 6 hours old in these. (So I claim that my super puffy face is due to the lingering affects of IV fluids :) He is absolutley perfect...can you tell that he is loved?


9 years ago

Some of my favorite Bronson pictures. He is about 6 hours old in these. (So I claim that my super puffy face is due to the lingering affects of IV fluids :) He is absolutley perfect...can you tell that he is loved?


Posted by
Kim
at
8:06 PM
7 comments:
He is BEAUTIFUL!!!!
What a good looking kid--looks like Tenley! We're proud of you! Even more proud that we are the auntie and uncle of this little one.
Oh my goodness Kim, he is so yummy!! You guys make beautiful kids.
Sooo adorable!!! March is not soon enough. I can't wait to come and visit
Oh he is soooo handsome and he also looks like Tenley...its his mouth for sure. I hope you are doing well. Your family is in my thoughts ALWAYS!
Oh he does -- he looks like Tenners! ...and he sleeps with his mouth open, just like his mom...heh, heh, heh...
That is the cutest little family picture.
Post a Comment