Bronson has been smiling for several weeks now, but everytime we pointed the camera at him his expression would change from smiley to shocked. Today was the first time we were able to get his adorable smile on camera.
I also threw in a picture of Tenley being her fun little self while we were trying to get smiles :) Note the monkey socks...very appropriate for our little monkey.
9 years ago








3 comments:
He is such a cute little boy! I just want to kiss and squeeze him when I see him!
He is the most kissable little thing I've ever seen! How fun! We sure miss seeing little Tenley at church and we still laugh at her "decongestant" comment!
All I can say ooooh! Sooo cute! Ohhh! He is so handsome! He looks like a Boyack doesn't he? I'm trying to see Moss...just so I can claim cuteness on our side (LOL), but I think you guys get to claim that one! Love and miss you guys like always!
Post a Comment