My girls completely believe that their daddy can fix absolutely anything and everything. Usually they just bypass me with a broken toy and say one to the other, "It's ok, Daddy will fix it when he gets home." I think this is adorable, and Paul thinks it's great too.
So the other night I was gone for a few hours, and Paul put the girls to bed. Tenley put on a pair of jammies with holes in the footies that I have been meaning to either fix or throw away for some time. Tenley canNOT stand holes in her footies. So, what did Paul do? He FIXED it, of course!
I didn't see his fabulous patch job until he was at work the next morning. I haven't laughed that hard in a while.
For all of those who are wondering, duct tape washes very well, and is quite comfortable as a foot covering. So we will be keeping Tenley's newly favorite jammies.
9 years ago








10 comments:
Have you ever seen the RedGreen Show? Duct tape is the handymans secret weapon, after all.
Tenley and Nate are going to get along great when you come to visit. They all know the phrase "Daddy will fix it when he gets home." And Nate checks his Jammies every night for holes. We have a set of twins here born to different, but awesome mommies!
I cant beleive how big bronson is... I want to be there so bad.... Love mom ps that was the funniest thing Ive seen in a long time... Paul is very efficient....
That is so funny!! That is something that my dad might have done when I was a kid.
AAAAAAAAAAAAahahahahaah....that is hilarious!
Way to go Paul!
That is hilarious! Bronson is so adorable I still need to come and hold him.
That is hilarious! Bronson is so adorable I still need to come and hold him.
Oh...and Tenley is one smart cookie...Daddys CAN fix everything! :o)
Way to go Paul! That is just too funny. I love it!
Cheryl
Post a Comment