Tuesday, March 24, 2009

8 weeks

I can't believe that Bronson is 8 weeks old today. He is an adorable, happy baby. Watching Tenley be her crazy fun self is currently one if his favorite pastimes, a close second to snuggling with his mommy :)

3 comments:

Wendy said...

I can't believe how much he has grown. I bet Tenley loves having him around to play with since Taylor is in school! Thanks for the update pics.

Emily said...

Kim, he is so beautiful.

Tyler, Brooke, Britain, Braden and Beckham said...

Oh my, he is absolutely darling or do I have to say handsome? How fun, you are the funnest little family and I hope to be as cute of a mom as you are. How are you? I've been crazy here and I only have 14 weeks left before my baby comes...isn't that weird?
Now that your little one is older, we need to get together!