Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Bronson's Blessing

Bronson was given a beautiful blessing on Sunday. We had a ton of fun with Uncle Darren and Paul's family who flew in to celebrate with us. Special thanks to Grandma Moss for making such a gorgeous blessing outfit!




5 comments:

Emily said...

Seriously, I don't know if he could be anymore perfect. He is amazing and so peaceful.

Wendy said...

What a beautiful family! I'm glad I got to be a part of the special day! Miss miss miss you guys!

Tyler, Brooke, Britain, Braden and Beckham said...

Gosh he's cute! I really want to see him. I've been waiting for Britain to get feeling better and no kidding, he's had a cold for months straight. I think between Walmart and Jazzercise he just keeps catching colds!
He's doing a lot better the past few days so whenever you are free, let me know and we'll come see that darling little boy!

Anonymous said...

awh..that babe is so cute! And where did you get your outfit Kimmy?! It looks SO cute!!

Shannon said...

He is so cute Kim! And what a wonderful name he has!!